08 May 2010

Feel Good

Lately I have been thinking a lot about the fact that Life is too short. I think you should do what you really enjoy and what makes you happy. Eat the foods you love, wear the clothes you like, and take yourself to your happy places....favorite music, places, activities... sometimes I find myself focusing on the negative and stressing myself out for no good reason...no more!
This weekend I did some things that made me happy....I listened to this music while folding laundry and watched this movie and laughed a lot! I made great pasta, strawberry shortcake and truffles for the missionaries.... I kissed Isla about 2 million times... I cleaned up and made our home pretty... and focused on all of the blessings I have been given and how wonderful my life is.
I want to make an effort to always make my day one that I can look back on fondly. savouring the little details and not taking for granted all that life has to offer... really having a positive attitude and not sweating the small stuff. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

1 comment:

Patusibu said...

mmmmmmmmmmm, I'm hungry!!!!! :)