28 January 2010

This Roxy ad makes me long for warm summer days. I am loving the sunshine today in San Francisco, after 2 weeks of rain. It makes me so happy!
I am also so happy to sleep better. Ive been struggling with insomnia for quite some time. Nothing was helping me, and I didn't want to get on sleeping pills. For some reason I decided to take a magnesium supplement for a couple nights in a row, I had found in my cupboard and noticed I was finally getting restful sleep. But I didn't really connect the two until Isla's nurse gave me sleep deprivation advice yesterday: she takes magnesium. Thank you, thank you, thank you, its such a blessing!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I miss the sunshine too. Casey sometimes takes melatonin when he can't sleep and if he really can't sleep he takes magnesium, melatonin, and 5 HTP. It's amazing how well it works. I hope you keep getting some restful sleep.

Ariel said...

I am picking some up today...I really only sleep from 12-5 if River sleeps all night...it isn't cutting it!

Lindsay said...

Cindy - Thanks! yeah melatonin actually made me wired a couple times

Ariel-its like magic, take it an hour before bedtime and a hot bath. sweet dreams!! : )

Arnold said...

Hi thanks ffor posting this