15 September 2010

I was browsing through homes available for rent right now in places we could possibly move to in June. I was shocked at how gorgeous (and cheap!) they were in Charlston, South Carolina....this one is sooo cute...I think it was around the same price as our tiny apartment here in SF! I have been having mixed emotions about moving. Half of me is sad because I know how hard it will be to leave this place I love and how much I will miss it...but the other part of me is excited for a new adventure. Steve has applied to a lot of residencies (for pediatric), I think this is a complete list:
  1. LA
  2. SF again
  3. Seattle
  4. Denver
  5. Salt Lake City
  6. Louisville, Kentucky
  7. Ann Arbor, Michigan
  8. Wisconsin
  9. 2 in Connecticut
  10. Rhode Island
  11. Charlston South Carolina
  12. 2 in Florida
  13. Honolulu.....

So, I guess we will just have to see where Steve gets invited to interview! (one so far, Hawaii!)

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Oh my...I LOVE that house....makes me want to plan a trip there (alone) asap! I suppose TX isn't too terribly far from SC. Can't wait to see where you end up!
xo

Pergolina said...

I COULD LIVE IN THAT DELICIOUS HOME MAKE ART BAKE SING
PAULANNA